Learn how to make two quick and easy Halloween cards!
I managed to control myself and not buy every stamp released during Stamptember with Simon Says Stamp. I had to have the Too Cute to Spook Set though. Those little ghosts are just adorable. Today I put together two cute and easy Halloween cards using my new stamps, along with the cutest 3D embossing folder I have ever seen. Check out the tutorial below. I hope you find some inspiration!
Materials to Make Cute and Easy Halloween Cards
- Stamps. I used the Too Cute to Spook set from Simon Says Stamp. This set is huge and allows for lots of possibilities.
- Cardstock. You can use any weight, brand or color of cardstock. I used Neenah 110lb Classic Crest Cardstock for my backgrounds and panels. I used a scrap piece of black cardstock as well. You can mix and match whatever style of paper you would like for the desired effect.
- Gina K Connect Glue, Dot Runner, or a similar adhesive to adhere your backgrounds to your cards.
- Spray Stain. In this project I used Tim Holtz Distress Mica Stain. These stains were a limited release and are unfortunately out of stock, but you can use any type of spray stain. I recommend using green, orange, and purple spray stains for Halloween projects.
- Ink for your sentiment. I used Simon Says Stamp ink in Intense Black.
- Foam Sheets, Double-Sided Adhesive Foam Squares or something similar. In this project I used foam sheets.
- Circle Dies. I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle Dies.
- Embellishments. You can use any kind of embellishments that work well with your stamps. I used Ranger Enamel Accents in Black and Close to My Heart Striped Ribbon Bows.