Check out the November 2021 Card Kit and learn how to make two cards!
Believe it or not, I have never ordered a card kit! When I saw the new Simon Says Stamp Cozy Wishes card kit, I decided it was time to order. I really like the idea of receiving a monthly card kit where everything is coordinated so that I can jump right into card making. This set does not disappoint.
I really love how these cards came out. The first card is a clean and simple stenciled card. The second is an easy watercolor card. Check out my video tutorial below to see the new card kit and learn how to make two awesome cards!
Materials Used for Cozy Wishes Cards
- Simon Says Stamp Card Kit of the Month November 2021 Cozy Wishes. You can purchase this kit as a stand alone kit, or you can subscribe to the monthly card kit at a slightly reduced price. You also can purchase items from the kit individually. I used the following items from the kit in this video:
- White Pigment Ink. I used Simon Says Stamp White.
- Distress Oxide Inks. I used Salvaged Patina, Prize Ribbon, and Villainous Potion.
- Ink Blending Tools. I used Gina K Blending Brushes.
- Embossing Ink. I used clear Versamark Embossing Ink.
- Embossing Powder. I used Ranger Super Fine White embossing powder.
- Ranger Heat It Craft Tool
- Wagner Heat Gun
- Tim Holtz Detailer Water Brush
- Black Dye Ink. I used Simon Says Stamp Intense Black.
- Distress Inks for watercoloring. I used Festive Berries, Candied Apple, Mowed Lawn, and Rustic Wilderness.
- Waffle Flower Mini Water Media Mat
- Cardstock. You can use any weight, brand or color of cardstock. I used Neenah 110lb Classic Crest cardstock for my backgrounds.
- Dot Runner, Gina K Connect Glue, or a similar adhesive to adhere your backgrounds to your framing layers.
- Foam Sheets, Double-Sided Adhesive Foam Squares or something similar. In this project I used foam sheets underneath my panels.
- Rectangle Dies. I used the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Embellishments. You can use any kind of embellishments that work well with your stamps. I used Trinity Stamps Silver Satin Baubles.
- White Gelly Roll Pen
- Wink of Stella
- Glossy Accents