Do you have a Cricut machine? Do you have Cricut Access in Design Space? Get my project link to make this awesome digital stamp card!
What is a digital stamp? A digital stamp is a black and white digital image that you print using your computer. Digital stamps are an awesome way to use your Cricut. You print the stamp, color the stamp, and then use your Cricut to cut out the stamp. No fussy cutting!
I have been having lots of fun putting together digital stamps in Design Space. This card is perfect to send to any cute little pumpkin that you know!
You can access my Cutest Pumpkin Card Project Link (and every other project link I release) for free by signing up for my free newsletter at the bottom of this page. Once subscribed you will receive the password to access my files. I also will periodically send you a newsletter with updates on new tutorials, free SVG cut files, Cricut project links, and other printables.
Materials to Make Cutest Pumpkin Digital Stamp Card
- Cardstock. You can use any weight, brand or color of cardstock. I prefer Cricut cardstock as it has a beautiful linen texture. You can mix and match whatever style of paper you would like for the desired effect. I think two complimentary colors work best. In this project I used Distress Oxide inks and the Simon Says Stamp Spooky Eyes Stamp to create a fun background.
- Cricut StandardGrip Mat.
- Cricut Fine-Point Blade.
- Cricut Scoring Stylus or Cricut Scoring Wheel. Note that the scoring wheel is only compatible with the Cricut Maker.
- Cricut Maker, Cricut Explore Air 2, or a similar cutting machine.
- Tacky Glue or Double-Sided Crafting Tape.
- Double-Sided Adhesive Foam Squares.
- Something to color your stamp with. You can use alcohol ink markers, colored pencils, or watercolors.
- My Cutest Pumpkin Card Project Link design file. You can access this project link (and every other project link I release) for free by signing up for my free newsletter at the bottom of this page. Once subscribed you will receive the password to access my files. I also will periodically send you a newsletter with updates on new tutorials, printables, project links, and other free SVG cut files.